Rotary Club of Weston’s 25th Annual Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital “Run for Tomorrow” 2022
- Half Marathon / 10K and 5K (All Runs will be IN-PERSON) – (Registration required)
- 1 Mile Walk / Commission Cup (Free event but registration required to participate in the elementary school competition. See https://westonrotaryrun.com/ for details)
- Fitness, Health & Fun Festival (free event)
Event details and schedule
The 5K, 10K and Half Marathon RUNNERS’ PACKAGES include:
- Newly designed and premium material shirts (retail value USD 30) – see photo attached
Newly designed premium design medals – see photo attached
- Breakfast for Runners
- FREE entry to the Fun and HEALTH festival with concerts, obstacle course, games, raffles, food trucks and fun activities for all age groups.
- Medals for best runners in multiple age categories.
Runner and Run Teams contact info: Alfredo Aguirre, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners Registration and Package Pickup
- Saturday Dec-3 from 12 PM to 5 PM at YMCA, Regional Park in Weston
- Sunday Dec-4 (event day) as of 5 AM at Cypress Bay High School Weston
(To avoid long waiting lines on race day, we encourage all runners to pick up their packages on Saturday)
- FITNESS, HEALTH AND FUN & HEALTH FEST on Sunday Dec-4 from 8:30 AM to NOON (FREE event, no registration required).
- Festival activities will included 50+ booths and event locations with health-related and sports activities and competitions, children and adult obstacle courses, dunk tank, an event stage, a raffle for a GRAND PRIZE and much more.
- COMMISSION CUP 2022 / 1 Mile Walk at 8:30 AM for Weston’s elementary school children (Registration required, registration details at https://westonrotaryrun.com/ for details)
For event updates check our Facebook page and website http://www.westonrotaryrun.com
Disclaimer: There will be no REFUNDS what-so-ever. You must complete the in-person event in order to receive your finisher medal.